Thursday, October 8, 2009

Life After Ondoy

I think I found the answer.

There are times when you really, really need to read that phonebook-thick photocopied handouts you have for discussion the next day and you think that it's utterly useless, boring, and a waste of time.

This website and its articles are definitely not. Please do take time to go through it and read the well-written heartfelt articles. If I could only put up a billboard for it, I would. It's a must. And if you let it, it will change your life.

http://lifeafterondoy.com/

That guy is a genius! Thanks for sharing your time, talents (he's a web designer), and love Mr. Stefan Suarez!

Thinking about it, it's not anymore about typhoon Ondoy and it's victims. It's about the Philippines. The tragedy of Ondoy is a huge metaphor of our nation. I'll stop here. We'll talk about that next time. Please do visit site!

No comments:

Post a Comment